GSCI - Introduction
Global Supply Chain Intelligence (GSCi)
Transport Intelligence (Ti) is the leading source of research and analysis focused exclusively on the logistics, express and supply chain market sectors. In addition to producing market leading reports and consultancy projects, Ti offers access to the unrivalled logistics portal GSCi.
Contact Sarah Smith, Commercial Director, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +44 (0) 1423 330736 or the Commercial Team on +44 (0) 1666 510893.
To provide its customers with continuing competitive advantage, Ti has combined leading industry knowledge with the latest technology by creating an exclusive web based knowledge resource accessible at the click of a button, from anywhere in the world. Ti’s expert team of researchers update the portal daily, providing exceptional industry insight and analysis.
GSCi offers the opportunity to quickly and easily search and gain invaluable insight into the logistics industry as well as allowing bespoke analysis through a range of sophisticated interrogation features.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
In a recent GSCi customer survey we asked our customers to summarise the key benefit of subscribing to GSCi. Here are just a few of their comments.
- "Very useful to quickly locate and analyse just the right piece of information"
- "Identify opportunites for our key verticals and products by Geography"
- "The filter enables me to rapidly cut and analyse the information most useful to my business"
- "Excellent tool for account planning"
- "Instantly able to identify competitor and market issues that could affect my company"
- "The export function to excel, pdf and print makes it very quick to create new reports and presentations"
- "I perform an impact analysis every week on the market using the information in GSCi"
What makes GSCi so unique?
- It is the leading source of global research and intelligence in the transport & logistics sector
- It provides in-depth analysis in addition to being a data rich resource
- Information is up-dated and added to daily by a team of experienced research analysts
- GSCi has a unique multidimensional filter enabling sophisticated data manipulation
- Portal users require minimal training
The GSCi portal provides complete access to the world’s logistics and express industry, examining all aspects of this dynamic market sector from profiles to market size and forecasts.
GSCi aids rapid fact finding through facilities such as the unique multidimensional filter, advanced search and rank by revenue that can be exported into excel for further analysis.
Each information heading expands to provide a vast quantity of intelligence amounting to over 1 million data elements which can be viewed individually or interrogated to perform your own analysis to support your individual research requirements.
GSCi provides answers to questions such as:
- Which are the top 10 logistics providers in the express market?
- What are the market size and growth figures for the freight forwarding sectors?
- Within the global automotive industry who are the top 10 producers?
- How do the road, rail, air and sea networks within Europe compare?
- Who are the main logistics providers in China?
- How is the global ICT logistics market evolving?
GSCi Licence options
GSCi is available through a number of different licensing options; global, regional, country, single site. This enables you to choose the licence option most appropriate for your business.
For more information about the Global Supply Chain Intelligence Portal, and to discuss a FREE trial, contact Sarah Smith, Commercial Director, email email@example.com, tel. +44 (0) 1423 330736 or the Commercial Team on +44 (0) 1666 510893.